$199 for Members | $299 for Non Members
A four-week, eight session course taught by women, for women. Train as a team to improve your technique, gain climbing power, improve endurance and learn how to cross-train to keep your body healthy. Each 120 minute session is progressive, carefully designed to holistically develop your abilities.
Climbers are invited to step up, support one another and progress while helping to build a stronger and more diverse female climbing community.
What You’ll Get with your Purchase:
- Confidence in the nuance of the climbing community: lingo / etiquette / ethics
- A comfort with climbing anywhere both inside and outside of the BKB facility
- Practice setting and working towards personal climbing goals through basic training concepts
- An understanding of the basic fundamentals of climbing technique
- Improved climbing power, endurance and training methods
A supportive community to climb with outside of BKB programming
You'll Also Get:
- Free gear rental for each session
- Waived activation fee with conversion to membership
- 1 month of full facility access!
Creative climbing and fitness facilities, youth programs, and a friendly workspace in the West Loop. A Chicago hub for adventure and community.
Brooklyn Boulders West Loop is a 28,000 square foot facility that fuses live-work-play in a whole new way. Join our vibrant community today!